Your Leadership Link by Cullen S. Gibson, Vice President
10 Things a Great Leader Does Well
Last week we explored the first five (5) things that a great leader does well.
Here are the remaining five (5) things:
- A great leader demonstrates self-confidence, career competencies, and charisma.
- A great leader understands the value of teamwork and chemistry.
- A great leader appreciates hard work and recognizes longevity among co-workers in the organization.
- A great leader is pro-active and is a planner that is goal oriented.
- A great leader believes that above average is not good enough. That is, they practice excellence in all things including the spoken and written word.
Have a great week.