Your Leadership Link by Cullen S. Gibson
“The belief that one person can do something great is a myth.” The work of reducing turnover and increasing employee retention is a team responsibility. You are doing something great when you serve others. You are doing something great when your team is committed to a cause.
- Know the path they need to take so they end up in the same location.
- Move forward and learn from mistakes.
- Set priorities and common themes.
- Leverage the competition and take opportunities to get ahead.
- Can change course instead of prolonging the pain.
Failure to commit to a cause creates a lack of team confidence. Several of you reading this article are already committed to many noble causes such as stewardship, good parenting, ministry, mentoring, and education. I would venture to say that many of you have met with success and failures in those same noble causes. Moreover, having great counsel around you and seeking advice will help you obtain your goals and eventual success.
“When a leader sees the big picture of teamwork correctly, they will serve the team more quickly.”
Have a great week!