- Lunch and dinner service Monday – Saturday, and a bountiful Sunday Brunch
- Guests are welcomed to purchase a meal for a modest fee.
- “To-go” lunches are available with advance notice.
Living Well – Variety is the key to living well. Colonial Oaks Retirement Center’s full-time Social Director focuses on the diverse interests of our residents to ensure we offer an array of programs and pursuits for active seniors who enjoy socializing and staying busy.
- Exercise and fitness classes
- Dedicated focus on nutrition and health
- Historical and local culture outings
- Craft and hobby projects
- Spiritual enrichment programs and services
- Sports outings
- Arts and entertainment evenings
Hospitality – Making you feel at home while our staff pampers you with exceptional service is a commitment we stand behind.
- Courteous staff
- Full-time Executive Director
- Full-time professional maintenance staff
- Scheduled transportation
- Meal time service
Personal Services –
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop services
- Weekly housekeeping services
- Weekly dry cleaning pick up and delivery
Community Transportation –
- State-of-the- art mobile emergency response system continuously monitored
- State-of-the-art fire protection and sprinkler system in apartments
- Handicap accessibility